Let the budding artist in you pop out with these customized Ink brushes. Your search for procreate inking brushes end here as we have come up with these readymade collections of unique ink brushes which are just perfect for those budding comic illustrators out there. This is the perfect addition to any illustrator’s Procreate repertoire.
The set is divided into 3 different categories: regular brushes (for ink sketches), ink washes, and ink stains stamps. All these brushes were created from real China ink samples, that have been scanned and transformed into brushes, for a more realistic result.
- 20 Procreate brushes (.brushset format)
- 1 JPG swatches sheet for a quick preview of all the brushes
Here are our best brushes we would be offering you in our bundle of Procreate Inking Brushes
- WATERY INK – A wet-looking brush in a smaller shape to represent an ink pen that keeps its shape during use, without muddying.
- BLEED INK – Sharp transitions are met with the tilt of the Apple Pencil, giving a sharp transition in a boxy form.
- CLASSIC INK – A great go-to for illustrations, with slight pressure response and smooth flow.
- NATURAL INK – A rougher take on the Classic Ink brush, providing a textured edge for more of an organic appearance.
- INK SCRATCH – Dependent on pressure and tilt, this brush can evoke a scratchy ink tip, as if needing to scribble a bit to get an ink flow back.
- SOFT INK – A thick, soft edge brush for a softer appearance.
- TRANSLUCENT INK – A buildable transparent ink brush that darkens with each new layer.
- LIGHT INK – Similar to the Classic Ink brush, but not as harsh, with a lighter ink value.
- MONOLINE – A super smooth brush that won’t vary in size or opacity, great for seamless uniformed lining.
To use these brushes, you will need:
The iPad app Procreate (the brushes will only work in Procreate)
An iPad + stylus: even though the brushes will work with other iPad models and third-party styluses, I recommend the iPad Pro + Apple Pencil combo, as they’re currently the most precise & accurate tools for drawing in Procreate. The brushes were created & tested using an Apple Pencil so I cannot guarantee that they will behave as advertised with third-party styluses.
It’s a wrap!
Now since you are aware about which brush to choose, simply contact us at ImmenseArt and we will give an experience worth trying.